1. The content of the pages of this site and courses available on the site is for your general information and
use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
3. The Trademark, Logos and service marks (“marks”) displayed on the site are the property of the Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on any other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of the Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by Copyright. You are prohibited by modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purpose. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing a technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to later, update or control the content of a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization , sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its provides. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
5. All contents, products and services on the site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
1. Standard terms and conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for Website Design and Development and apply to all contracts and all work undertaken by WTA Studios for its clients.
2. Our fees and Agreement duration.
The Project is valid for next 2 months. Payment is made in 3 Phases.
Phase 1 -40% upfront to start the project. Phase 2 -40% once after the designs has been finalised and to start the project. Phase 3 -20% Post development of the project and before handover. All the source files will be dispatched after the final payment is done. An Advance Payment notification will be sent as soon as the proposal is accepted.
3. Supply of materials
You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos, Source Code and other relevant project materials. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount. Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
WTA will provide 4 Design samples with 3 variations on each sample. WTA would allow 3 iterations on the finalized design. Beyond which can be provided at an extra cost of $500. This is irrespective of whether it is utilized or not.
WTA encourages inputs from the Client during the design process. Once the design is signed off, any changes to the master design will be charged extra. In case of request for a change, the client has to notify WTA via an email and list down the requested changes. Also a stipulated time period will have to be fixed for the delivery of the updated designs. The following are the list of changes which come under the aforementioned changes to the design: choosing a different font, colours, asking us to follow references and alignment of the arrangement of the layout. All other changes are subject to the discretion of WTA.
6. Project delays and client liability
Any time frame or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full cooperation and final content in designs for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.
7. Approval of work
On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-d ay review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the balance of the project price will become due.
8. Intellectual property rights
You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications. You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.
Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the all the project related material.
10. Design Credit
Client agrees that the website created for the Client by WTA STUDIOS may be included in WTA’s portfolio
We reserve the right to subcontract any services that we have agreed to perform for you as we see fit.
We (and any subcontractors we engage) agree that we will not at any time disclose any of your confidential information to any third party. You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal, including but not limited to the purchase of the templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, and domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
13. Amendments & addendums:
This contract is to be considered complete and final. However, the field of marketing and social media is rapidly changing and said changes may necessitate amendment or addition to this contract. Should such a need arise, the amendment or addendum must be drawn up as a separate document, signed by both parties indicating their agreement, and a copy of the signed document must be provided to the Client and the Consultant.
14. Governing law:
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Telangana state.